Header Ads Widget

DESTINO Gaming Desk-PC Computer Desk - Blak friday deals 2023

Gaming Desk -Computer Desk - Blak friday deals 2023
Gaming Desk -Computer Desk 

DESTINO Gaming Desk-PC Computer Desk - Blak Friday deals 2023  40-inch PC Computer Desk, Home Office Desk Table Gamer Workstation with Cup Holder and Headphone Hook, Black

Visit the DESTINO Store

4.7 out of 5 stars    6,735 ratings


$119.99

Brand

DESTINO

Shape

Rectangular

Desk design

Computer Desk

Product Dimensions

23"D x 40"W x 28"H

Color

Black

Style

Gaming

Special Feature

Ergonomic

Room Type

Office

Mounting Type

Freestanding

Furniture Finish

Black

About this item

  • DESTINO Professional gaming desk, designed for game lovers brings a better experience for each gamer
  • Multifunctional: Added cup holder, headphone hook, and monitor stand riser compared to the basic computer desk
  • The desktop uses a unique carbon fiber texture and has an ergonomic wraparound shape
  • Sturdy and Durable: Add diagonal braces and struts to make the structure more stable than a regular desk
  • Installation Guide: Except for the manual, you can also refer to the installation video on the page

Product information

Brand

DESTINO

Shape

Rectangular

Desk design

Computer Desk

Product Dimensions

23"D x 40"W x 28"H

Color

Black

Style

Gaming

Special Feature

Ergonomic

Room Type

Office

Mounting Type

Freestanding

Furniture Finish

Black

Size

40 inch

Assembly Required

Yes

Product Dimensions

23 x 40 x 28 inches

Item Weight

31.5 pounds

Manufacturer

DESTINO

ASIN

B0834CC68X

Customer questions & answers

Question:

Will this desk be able to support a dual monitor stand/ clamp Do I need to add wood or something to make it stronger or what do I need to do??

Answer:

The second shelf would not support it but you could mount it to the main desk and it should hold the second shelf is optional you don't have to install it
By Kar on March 21, 2022

Question:

I purchased two of these desks. One of the cup holders is separated from the attachment to the desk. Can I get a replacement, please?

Answer:

My cup holder defected although the desk was smaller than expected it’s been holding up so far better to send the hold thing back for replacement it damaged
By Shaneka roebuck on December 23, 2020

Top reviews from the United States

Hugh Jazz

4.0 out of 5 stars Goofy Gamer Desk, Surprisingly Decent

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on May 6, 2021

Verified Purchase

If your are a parent or someone who just doesn't do any gaming you'll be surprised how nice of a desk this actually is when compared to "office desks" you find elsewhere. You can't beat this desk at this price point.

It looks thin, but it's rigid and sturdy. Carbon fiber shell around a wood composite core. The carbon fiber material resists spills and damage much more than your typical desk. Legs might look flimsy, but they hold up well. I recommend installing all the support rods because then you can enjoy a stable and wobble-free desk.

Unfortunately, all the neat extra features are not ambidextrous. I sit on the left side of my desk which means I can't really reach the cup holder which ONLY installs to the right. My computer is usually on the right side of the desk which means I can't use the headset hanger on the left. On the bright side, I've found other uses for these extras (I hang my face mask my the headset hanger and I put a pencil organizer in the cup holder).

There is a monitor riser attachment, but if you have dual monitors you can just leave it off. None of the extra pieces are mandatory to install.

It comes with a free giant mousepad which is nice. There are also ... extra stickers if you really like the uh pin striping and sort of racecar designs. Yes, the decals on the legs are stickers.

Random extra thing? The holes for the screws are actually metal threaded embedded into the composite wood which is remarkably high quality for such a cheap desk. It basically means you're free to take this apart and put it back together as many times as you need to without wearing out wood-threaded holes.

All screws are hex and they provide the perfect size hex key allen wrench.

I don't know. Honestly quite surprised at how decent this desk is for a price that puts most other options to shame if you're okay with racing decals.

The only issue I can say is that none of the add-ons are interchangeable.


Hon Dro
 

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 11, 2021

Verified Purchase

Because it perfectly fits my needs I'll give it 5 stars, but.. there were some frustrations.

The biggest pain was assembly. The screw holes in the metal frame did not line up well with the wooden desktop. I got it to work by unscrewing everything, strategically planning the order of putting screws in, and bending the metal frame to reach the holes in the desktop. It was a lot of work and I was really ducked off about how hard it was and how long it took. But it feels very sturdy and fits my system perfectly, so it was definitely worth it.

The package arrived severely damaged. One corner of the box was just completely gone. While it was packed with a ton of foam that broke into tiny pieces that went everywhere when I opened the box, the back corner of the desk still was a bit damaged. At this point, I'm over it and am not looking to deduct a star from it.

Also, I'm not a fan of where the cup holder is placed. Way off on the right side. Unless you want to drill through the desk yourself, your options are to have it there or not have it at all.

So for me, it's fantastic in the end. 27" monitor, speakers, and tower fit perfectly. I'm happy. Guess it depends on your needs, but it's pretty easy to add on specific things like a drawer or controller holder to meet your specific needs. There were/are frustrations, but I still think it's the best choice I could have made. It's solid, does what I expected it to, and leaves room for personal changes.. it pretty much does exactly what it looks like, if that's what works for you that's great. I just had a tough time building it, but maybe that was just me.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments