Header Ads Widget

Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) - Blak deals Buy best deals

 


price

-8% $229.00

Brand

Apple

Model Name

AirPods Pro

Color

White

Form Factor

In Ear

Connectivity Technology

About This Item

Astonishing Drove visual effect:The Maglev Attractive Suspending Speaker not just has Driven light strips on the base, yet, in addition, have Driven lights on the Circle. After the base is turned on, turn on the switch, and the light portion of the base will illuminate with a multicolor slope, turn on the switch of the Circle, let it float on the base, contact the light button to turn on the Drove light, and in a flash make a heartfelt climate for you. Let you and your family partake in an astonishing and brilliant experience. Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) - Blak deals Buy the best deals

Super Compact Ideal For Ttravelling:Amazingly light over 2.65 pounds.The breadth of the circle is 3.07 inches (7.8cm), you can utilize this little remote Bluetooth speaker to appreciate music in different rooms or outside. While Riding, Moving or Running, you can place the speaker in your sack. What's more, it worked as a Receiver for individual hands-free speakerphone calls from a Cellphone. 

Technical Details

Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Latest Model)

Weight

AirPods (each): 0.14 ounce (4 g), Charging Case: 1.34 ounces (38 g)

Dimensions

AirPods (each): 0.65 by 0.71 by 1.59 inches (16.5 by 18.0 by 40.5 mm), Charging Case: 1.74 by 0.84 by 2.11 inches (44.3 by 21.3 by 53.5 mm)

AirPods Sensors (each):

Dual beamforming microphones, Dual optical sensors, Motion-detecting accelerometer, Speech-detecting accelerometer

Power and Battery

AirPods with Charging Case: More than 24 hours listening time, up to 18 hours talk time; AirPods (single charge): Up to 5 hours listening time, up to 3 hours talk time or 15 minutes in the case equals up to 3 hours listening time or up to 2 hours talk time

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

If you'd like a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. Manufacturer's warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.

Customer questions & answers

Question:

Why don’t you ship to Alaska?

Answer:

It’s because of the lithium battery. However, I just received a remote control car I bought from Amazon that cost $20 and it had lithium batteries. The packaging it arrived in said “Lithium-ion batteries in compliance with Section II of PI966” I also talked to my postmaster and he said the post office will ship lithium … 
By Linda on November 27, 2019

Beginning in 2017, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) enacted restrictions for shipping lithium batteries via air. This means any state (Alaska and Hawaii) or territory that requires air shipping cannot have lithium batteries shipped via air. The only exceptions are if the batteries are contained within a … 
By G. Hartley on October 1, 2020

Is it because you are shipping to a PO Box? I have stuff shipped to Alaska all the time but for things with batteries I have to send it to a friend’s house with an actual mailbox.
By a very happy baby's mom on March 1, 2020

Top reviews from the United States

Virlaine 

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable as hell (2-year review)

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on February 16, 2023

Verified Purchase

Had them for 2 years: dropped the case every day with headphones inside and will continue to do so. It’s very fun throwing the case around it has a good weight to it and feels good in the hands.

When the case falls the AirPods eject out and the AirPods are so light that they basically won’t get any fall damage. Good quality audio with punchy bass. And an amazing microphone very clear with calls.

My only gripe was in the first week of use after purchase, I use both iPhone and android and for some reason on the android they were a little annoying with connecting fast but after a week it connected to the android as quickly as it did with the iPhone. You can still pause and play too but you won’t be able to see the battery status. No big deal.

Battery life and charge-up is good. Expect 6 to 8 hours of playtime and charges up in like 5 minutes for 20~30 min of play time. I leave these in my car when it’s hot as hell and the battery is still fine surprisingly. I don’t remember if these come with a cable or not but the apple charger cables are complete trash and will stop working but yea that’s an apple for you. The headphones look ugly at first because it seems too long but you get used to the look after a week or two

If you lose the AirPods tho you better hope you have iPhone, not sure if android has an app to locate them but honestly these aren’t easy to lose as they didn’t fall out of my ears and you can exercise with them as well and sweat with them. Just don’t forget to put them back in your case when you're done

Case is prone to getting dirty by design but no biggie

I’m an apple hater and I I approve of these headphones.
Def buying these again if I need to.

Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars A year later and still loving my AirPods

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 28, 2023

Verified Purchase

I've had my AirPods for over a year now, and I have to say, I'm still impressed with their quality and performance. I've used them for everything from phone calls and video chats to working out and listening to music, and they've never let me down.

Pros:

Effortless setup: Connecting the AirPods to my iPhone was a breeze. All I had to do was open the case near my phone and it automatically prompted me to connect.
Great sound quality: The sound is crisp and clear, and I never have any trouble hearing my calls or music.
Good battery life: I can wear them all day without needing to charge them.
Good charging case: The case is small and easy to carry around, and it charges the AirPods quickly.

Cons:

Price: At this price, the AirPods are not cheap, but I think they're worth the investment for their quality and convenience. I also have a set of cheap wireless headphones that work great, so only spend the money if you have it.

I also bought a cute pink case for my AirPods and it's perfect. It keeps my AirPods safe and secure, and it makes it easy to spot them in my bag.

Overall, I'm very happy with my AirPods and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a high-quality, convenient pair of wireless earbuds.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments